Our collection

 

 
Click here to visit our online collection.

Llandudno Museum was established in 1927 following the bequest of F.E. Chardon to the town of his magnificent collection of paintings and objets d'art from around the world.

The museum now houses a variety of items from Chardon's collection  as well as fabulous archaeological items and artefacts reflecting the early history of Llandudno.

 

 

 


   

       Staff Entrance 
       Feedback
       Links
       Friends